I.Hard Reset iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s plus:
The iPhone is a Powerful Computer that in your Pocket. Sometimes an iPhone should be reset or restart to fix a problem. To restart an iPhone we have to follow the following steps.
- First turn off your mobile and then turn it on.
- When it does not responds to a restart, Do a “Reset“.
- This process may Delete the Data and some of your personnel settings on your iPhone.
- This is same as restore, which erases all the contents and data on your iPhone and returns it to a Factory Condition.
- After that, you can restore your data you have Backup.
- By restarting the device, it can fix maximum issues in the device.
Well on iPhone 6/6s, You can restart your device by Long-Pressing the sleep/power button you will notice, slide to Power off option. Finally, you have to slide it for turning it off.
II.What to do if it still Does not make any changes ?
Well, here you need to Hard reset iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s. If your device not responding completely. If it freeze or throwing up the errors. These situations can be shortened by hard resetting your device. Hard resetting the device will force-reboot your iPhone. It helps us to get rid of these type of issues.
1.Why we should Hard reset iphone 6 …?
We TEAM GEEKY7 will Guide you to Hard reset iPhone device and activate the Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) mode to troubleshoot the device whenever you needed. If the Hard reset or Standard Recovery mode does not work or list out the phone issues. In that situation, switch ON the DFU mode. It will update the Device firmware and allows the device to interface iTunes. It does not automatically installing the last downloaded version it restores the OS. The Beta malfunctions or jailbreak goes something bad, in that case Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) will be useful for restoring the Older Versions on your iOS device. We are going to guide you how to hard reset iPhone 6.
2.Procedure to Hard Reset iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
***First, Go to Home screen.
***Drive to the Device settings.
***Tap on General settings.
***Select reset option. You will find an option Erase all the content and settings. click on that.
***Observe the warning to reset the device.
***If in case it asks for a pass-code, enter the pass-code.
***Accept all the permissions and conditions.wait for until the process get’s completed.
***Finally, The process is completed.
so Buddies, These are the simple and easy steps that you need to follow “Hard reset your iPhone 6”.
ALSO READ:-1.Fix iTunes not recognized issue on iPhone.
III.How to hard reset other models of iPhone:
A hard reset restarts the mobile and refreshes the apps and memory run in. It does not delete data but it helps iPhone start from scratch. Most cases, Hard reset doesn’t needed for latest model.
>>>>Make sure your mobile is turned ON and hold the sleep/Power Button and the Home button at the same time.
>>>>Continue to hold it on, Until the power off slider appears on the screen. Don’t release the buttons.
>>>>When the Apple logo appears,now release the buttons.
>>>>Wait for it while the iPhone resets.
1.How to Hard reset iphone 7 and next models ..?
The hard reset process is quite different for iPhone 7 series. Why because the Home button is not a physical Button it’s a 3D Touch Panel. With the iPhone 7 series, hold the volume Down button and the sleep/power Button at the same time.
The Affected iPhones: The restart and hard reset functions works on the following models:
iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S.
2. Stucked at Apple logo while restarting :
- If your iPhone got stuck at the apple logo during startup, a simple restart is not enough to solve the problem.
- Restore it to Factory Settings: If u want to erase all the data from your iPhone and start from scratch. This solve some Bugs.if you want to sell your mobile you have to restore it to factory settings Before selling.
- Recovery: If your iPhone stuck in a reboot or can’t move forward in the Apple logo during startup.
- Disk Firmware Update Mode: When you want to downgrade the version of the iOS or jailbreak the phone.
- Even after can’t proceed , please CONTACT APPLE SUPPORT
So Buddies, this is the complete procedure to hard reset iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s plus and all other models after the 7 series. We have shared some methods. If you are facing the same issues let me know your problem in the comment section. Hope that our guides are helpful to everyone.
OK, Audience now its your turn you can tell about the above article in the comment section. Feel Free to comment below and let me know in the comment section how far this article had helped you. If you have any queries, I will try to clear your doubts.
Thanks for visiting