While using an iPhone at some point of time we feel to set a custom ringtone, and to giveup the old fashioned boring per-installed tones in the mobile. Like, Android device its not an easy task to set a custom Ringtone for your Apple Device. For setting your custom ringtone to the APPLE DEVICE , there is wonderful app available in the iStore i.e., GARAGEBAND.
GarageBand is well equipped music creation studio in your Mac . Packed with complete sounds that includes instruments like guitars , violins, piano ,drums, voices, and an incredible selection of session drummers. With Touch Bar features for MacBook Pro and, modern design, it’s easy to learn, play, record, create and share. Now you’re ready to make music like a pro.
*1.Steps to Set Custom Ringtone.
Probably, The intention of ringtone export in Garageband is to use your own custom creations as notifications. But, now it’s easy to import of your pretty much any audio into Garageband. You can also use it to load Third-party ringtones on your iPhone. Well Buddies, how to set any ringtone for iOS with Garageband ?
Let me explain you in the following steps below.
- Make sure that you’re running iOS 11 and the Latest version of Garageband. (download link)
- Open the garageband app that you already installed on your iOS device.
- Grab that custom ringtone.
- Actually, the “New files app” makes it a lot easier to move audio to Garageband.
- Grab the ringtone from the internet or pick it on your files.
- Next, Create a new project in Garageband, you will be asked to pick a virtual instrument.
- Choose, “Audio Recorder”, and tap voice this will open a new blank audio track.
- Then switch to files app. Swipe up to reveal the dock and drag the files app into slide over position.
- From here, i found my audio clip and drag it into Garageband timeline.
- Simply, drag and drop it into the row next to the small mic icon.
*2. Another way to access your audio file via “Loop Picker”.
- Tap on the little Loop icon,it looks like scribbled a circle without joining the ends properly.
- When it opens, tap on audio files.
- You will see a list of files that you have previously used with Garageband.
- This might be blank if you are new to Garageband.
- From there you can now tap to preview those files or tap on “Browse items from the files app”.
- It opens the files app inside Garageband so you can use your audio clip.
- If you already have the audio clip you want it in your Apple music library.
- You also get it from the same spot. just tap on music at the top of the Loop window.
- You can only import Downloaded audio clip or non-protected audio files only which means the stuff you have purchased from the iTunes store.
*3.How to Edit the audio clip
If you want to trim a full length song down to a 30 sec clip. You can simply grab the ends of the song and drag them inward, and then spot where you want to cut the audio, then double tap the audio clip. Pick Split from the black pop over Bubble. Next, you have to swipe down the little scissors icon that just appears on it. Do this at the other end of the audio track you want to keep. Then double click the leftover clips and tap on “Delete” from the black pop over bubble.
NOTE: Your audio clip is 30 sec or less. Drag your audio clip to the beginning of the timeline. It should place it when you do so.
*4.Exporting your Audio clip as ringtone
Close the song by tapping “My songs” in the top left corner of the screen. This, take you back to the files view. Long press on your New song that you saved. And tap “Rename” (call “new song”). Then, long press share and tap Ringtone. You can change the name of audio clip if you like. You just assign the New ringtone as default, as a specific contact or text tone. All from within this Garageband export Option.
You are all done. You now have your own Custom notification tone. If you followed my own example. You can now go ahead and make Pretty iPhone ringtones for all your contacts with the help of the latest “Garageband“.
GARAGEBAND is well known app for setting a custom ringtone to your iPhone. It is a good app to pass time too,using this app you can make new musics, podcasts. In my opinion it is the app, that must be in every APPLE iPhones. I Hope that my article had provided you the broad view and way to download the garageband app in your iPhone, with step by step procedure.
OK, Audience now its your turn you can tell about the above article in the comment section. Feel Free to comment below and let me know in the comment section how far this article had helped you. If you have any queries, I will try to clear your doubts.
Thanks for visiting